Saturday 20 October 2018

Learning for the future

2nd grading is a really tough time. Full of requirements in the same deadlines. Stress was slowing pulling us down. Right before our periodical test, alot of requirements was given to us. We dont even know what to do first. And some of us nearly cried and some cried. But we went throught it all

In our ICT 10, once again i learned alot. Like the internet access and how to use tags in the notepad. I really had fun using the notepad and using different tags. I didnt know that the notepad can actually do those kinds of things. It's new to me so i find it fun. 

I also had fun during the Technocamp, it was a rainy night and everyone got wet. But for me, it's a challenge and we all faced it with our might. I know that the other campers really enjoyed it too. Overall, it is fun. I hope i could join again next school year.

This 2nd grading was rough and tough for us. But we all went through it with a smile on our faces. We shouldnt let requirements decide our future. And Yes. I learned alot of things once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment