Sunday 19 August 2018

Learning to do it

In our first grading in our ICT 10, everything seems to be hard. Like the history of internet and the pioneers. I had a hard time learning and getting it all in my head. But with the help of our teacher. And now i learned a lot of things.

I really thought that our lessons in ICT 10 is simple. But as time pass, it got harder. But my favorite of all time is making a blog. It really gives me excitement befause of the topics that are being used. I really enjoyed making articles and all. Here i learned how to express my knowledge properly. It helps me boost my confidence in what i do and how i show the things that are made inside my head.

But of course i had alot of problems in our ICT 10, like we dont have a internet connection in our house. Because in ICT 10, you need really need to search the things you dont know. For example, my classmates already has a lot of things they know in blogs, because they already explored it meanwhile me, not much. But for sure, a lot of us had problems with time, because making an article needs to have a lot of time and concentration. This problem came when shifting of classes came. You go home late and tired, so you dont have the strength to think of something and how to be creative at times like that. You can do it early in the morning, but its really hard for me to think early in the morning. Because my brain has not yet been exercised.

But i know, there are no challenges that are not finished. So i tried to help myself. I thought of the best solution for this problems. So what i did was, while i have a free time in our school, i'll try to think of any posible sentences and writing it down in my notes. And it really helped me a lot. And for the other problem, i simply asked my classmates. Asked them the things i dont know. And they simply told me everything and guided me and now, i think i know much about blogs already.

Moving on, i will use this learnings properly. I know the word, "freedom of speech" but i know that there are limitations. So i will use this to help change the world maybe. But for sure, i am capable of writing a lot of things, so it can help me improve it. 

12 comments: