Tuesday 12 March 2019

4th Quarter Memories

     This 4th and last quarter of our Grade 10 year, and the last quarter being a science class student was never easy. Having to study things with only a few time. It was hard rushing lessons but there i learned how to manage my time better.

      In our ICT 10 4th grading period, i learned how to be creative in a way i could use my imagination in advertising our own school. It was fun making such activities for because i am the type of person who's imagination has a limit.  But with my friends support and guide, i got out of my comfort zone and begun running as if i broke into lose. And started to like how the earth revolves.

       Moving on, i will never forget the bonds i shared with my second family in our second home. For they got me out of what i am and showing me the purpose. Life is like a photoshop, you choose whether to make your life better or let it be as what it originally seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment