Friday 8 February 2019

A change of time

               New year has come, new things will come, memories we will have, new feelings will be felt, new year, new opportunities. New year? New me!

               New year was always celebrated by families. Each family meets new year every 12:00 AM on January 1. With each having their own tradition. Back when we were a child, we used to enjoy Christmas and new years. But when I'm getting older, I cant even see the true purpose of celebrating it. But as long as my family is complete, its fine. Every New year, I always seek for new opportunities for a better change. And it always helps me be a better person. I don't do new years resolution, because i don't want to write down things i can't all do. I'm just gonna go with the flow but surely check if I'm doing things in the better path.

                New year means new opportunities. This is the time to release things we don't want in our lives and live happily as we get older, always remember the true essence of new year!

Reference: http://www.innovationmanagement.se/2013/12/02/to-approach-change-differently-change-your-approach/

No comments:

Post a Comment